January 30, 2014

Marshall Adoption Silent Auction

It continues to amaze me how expensive adoptions can be. The average adoption nation wide is between 20-30 thousand dollars. Thankfully there are other options that are more cost efficient if we are willing to do a lot of legwork ourselves. But since we still don't have thousands of dollars laying around the house we have had to get creative with earning the money to go forth with an adoption. 
We have the most amazing friends and family that have donated so many items for a silent auction. Little things from teas to baby items. Others have donated amazing amounts of fabric and ribbon to help me in my quest to make certain baby items to put towards it as well. I am constantly overwhelmed by all the love and support that we have received! 
I just thought I would throw it out to the universe that if you would like to help us reach our goal of adopting feel free to check out the online auction on Facebook. All items are listed in the photos section. New things are being put up every day!

https://www.facebook.com/threebedroomhometwoemptyrooms

If you have any questions, need to contact us, or would like to donate in another way, our email address is 3bdrmhome2emptyrooms@gmail.com. 

I would like to thank you for all of the love and support that we have received! It has been amazing. 

Moriah


No comments:

Post a Comment